2012 Spring- With every breath you take you can be enhancing or harming your facial structure. It has been understood that breathing is important for a long time. Likewise, it has long been known that how you breathe can significantly change your appearance – though YOU may not have known this. Please ready about the study, implications, and benefits of Orofacial Myology. In this issue we bid a fond farewell to Dr. Pearson, our long front desk “anchor” – Nicky Brookshaw, and John Laughlin IV. Also, Michelle tells us how working with adult orthodontics at Health Centered Dentistry has changed her life.
Covered in this issue:
- Orofacial Myology: Is function the cure?
- Farewell to Dr. Pearson, Nicky Brookshaw (Front Desk), and John Laughlin IV (Practice Facilitator)
- Words From a Healthcare Professional: Marie Agren (Footzone Therapist)
- Words From a Patient: Michelle Grabanski Pohlad
2010 Spring/Summer – Sometimes the most powerful treatment is the simplest. This orthodontic therapy, developed by Dr. Katsev in Mosouri, is very effective in young children and can also assist in the treatment of adults. View the results and see what Dr. Laughlin and Dr. Pearson have to say about this revolutionary / evolutionary technique!
- Evolutionary Orthodontics – The K-wire
- Inspire Others With Your Digital Voice: Write a review of your Health Centered Dentistry experiences to share with others…
- The Internal Pterygoid Release: Small Muscle, Huge Results!
- Words From a Healthcare Professional: Jeanna Viramontes (website: www.reformphysicaltherapy.com)
- Words From a Patient: Doug Piltingsrud
2009 Spring- The good percentage of the health challenges we face today have origins or contributing factors localized in the mouth. This issue of our newsletter talks about new technologies that can help us both resolve and prevent critical oral health problems. Also, Lynn shares her amazing experiences in a story that will most certainly touch and inspire you.
- Ozone Therapy – Revolutionary Healing
- Advanced Oral Healthcare with Sonicare
- Website Update Notifications
- Words From a Healthcare Professional: Ardith Tonsager (Certified Clinical Thermographer)
- Words From a Patient: Lynn Benjamin
2008 Fall – With the economy in tough shape and many feeling pennies being pinched, lets talk a little about how to improve your oral health and still pay the bills.
Covered in this issue:
- Holistic Dentistry on a budget
- Whitening options – a holistic approach
- Edge Life Magazines Minneapolis Expo – Dr. Laughlin’s Presents and Health Centered Dentistry has a booth + other lecture information
- Words From a Healthcare Professional: Babette Lightner (website: www.stonesinwater.com)